Noris junior – The coloured pencil, wax crayon and watercolour pencil for kids
The STAEDTLER Noris junior is a 3-in-1 colouring pencil for kids. It’s a coloured pencil, wax crayon and watercolour pencil in one. The Noris junior lets little ones experience and experiment with colour. The chunky format is the ideal size for small hands. Simply the perfect first colouring pencil for kids aged 2 and over.
- 18 bright colours for unlimited creativity on different surfaces
- The extra break resistant, super thick lead and barrel, made of PEFC-certified wood, guarantee the highest quality.
- Hands stay clean: the wooden barrel lets kids’ creativity run wild without getting their hands dirty.
- The Noris junior coloured pencil is suitable for kids aged 2 and over.
- Perfect for small hands: the compact design of the colouring pencil fits kids’ hands just right.
- Thanks to the soft core, kids can add a splash of colour to their artworks with only a little pressure.
- Made in Germany
As well as on paper, the Noris junior can used to create amazing artwork on different surfaces with all kinds of techniques.
Dark coloured paper
Noris junior pencils are so rich in colour that they really stand out on dark paper.
The rich colour transfer of Noris junior pencils lets little ones unleash their creativity on card.
Simply draw on watercolour paper in dry coloured pencil, and then use water and a paintbrush to really make those colours glow. Colours can also be mixed to create whole new shades. Use a sponge instead of a paintbrush to create smudge and stamp effects.
Noris junior coloured pencils not only draw in thick, intensive colours on paper, but on glass too! And the great thing about Noris junior coloured pencils: the pictures can simply be wiped away with a cloth and glass cleaner.
The Noris junior can also be used to draw on glass surfaces, such as jam jars. New pictures are possible at any time by wiping away the old ones with a cloth and glass cleaner.