Combined with the right education apps, the STAEDTLER Noris digital enables students to turn ideas into understanding.
It can be used for a range of writing and drawing techniques - for an exciting presentation of educational content.
While it feels like a regular pencil, it also enables precise writing - for interactive learning without limits.
See how Ms. Hastings’ math class solved systems equations using Kami tools with precise touchscreen capabilities and the Noris digital for Chromebook.
The STAEDTLER Noris digital - with the look of a traditional pencil -
provides a natural writing experience on several
Chromebooks with pen function.*
EMR technology is passive and does not use energy
ElectroMagnetic Resonance lead made by WACOM®
The device only recognizes the writing screen and ignores all other surfaces - such as the palm of the hand
Line width can be adjusted automatically by writing/drawing pressure
Wood content from PEFC-certified sustainably managed German forests
The STAEDTLER Noris digital is compatible with a wide range of Chromebooks using EMR technology:
- Acer Chromebook Tab 10
- Acer Chromebook Spin 11 (R751T)*
- Acer Chromebook Spin 11 (CP311)*
- Acer Chromebook Spin 511 (R752TN)*
- Acer Chromebook Spin 512 (R851TN)*
- Acer Chromebook Spin 13 (CP713-1WN)
- Asus Chromebook Flip C213*
- Asus Chromebook Tablet CT100
- Asus Chromebook Flip C214
- CTL Chromebook Tablet Tx1 for Education
- CTL Chromebook NL7TW-360
- Dell Chromebook 11 2-in-1 (5190)*
- Dell Inspiron Chromebook 14 2-in-1 (7486)
- HP Chromebook x360 11 G1 EE*
- HP Chromebook x360 11 G2 EE
- Lenovo 500e Chromebook
- Lenovo 500e Chromebook 2nd Gen
- Samsung Chromebook Plus
- Samsung Chromebook Pro
* EMR stylus support is optional