FIMO Live Workshops
Transfer your creative ideas into your very own self-made statement jewellery!
In our free live workshops you will learn how to create your first polymer clay jewellery using a series of decorative techniques.
Top FIMO artist and jewellery designers from all over the world will teach you how to create unique shapes, vibrant colours, eye-catching textures and sparkling patterns to design jewellery that expresses your individual style. Discover and learn the entire process of making your own polymer jewellery from start to finish!
Christmas is just around the corner! For our last FIMO live workshop this year we have saved a very special project for you! In our FIMO live workshop Jewellery Designer Emma will create these stunningly beautiful Gift Tag Earrings with FIMO soft. Next to the slab technique, Emma will tell you her secret FIMO colour mixing recipe for the perfect mistletoe green and berry red.
Get ready for the festive season and design your individual Christmas Jewellery collection – made by you!
Host: Emma from @polymerclayloves
- Introduction: Get to know our FIMO artist.
- FIMO Basics: Learn about the materials, tools and proper methods of making stunning jewellery with FIMO.
- Project instruction: Follow the step-by-step instruction of our FIMO artist from the start to the end of your jewellery project.
- Project finishing: Learn about the hardening of FIMO and how to assemble your FIMO jewellery.
- FAQ sessions: Chat with our FIMO artist and FIMO experts and ask your questions.
- Livestreaming of workshops takes place on Youtube live (no account needed).
- All FIMO workshops are free of charge.
- Hosted by top FIMO artists and jewellery designers.
- Live demos with step-by-step instruction so that you can work together in real time.
- Work at your own pace at home.
- Get a list of all required material to join the workshop by e-mail and PDF.
- Recording from the livestreaming event will be provided after the workshop for review.
Yes! The FIMO live workshops are a free service provided by FIMO. All you need to do is to jump in via the live stream link.
The FIMO live workshops are held in English.
Our FIMO live workshops are made for beginners and advanced creative minds.
Every workshop will last approximately 60 minutes.
You can find a material list and templates in the workshop details as well as in the description of the live stream links on YouTube. Register for our FIMO newsletter to receive a detailed material lists as well as special offers of our cooperation partners and shops to buy the workshop material.
Don’t forget to share your results by tagging @fimostaedtler!