Transfer your creative ideas into your very own self-made statement jewellery!
In the free live workshops you will learn how to create your first collection of polymer clay earrings using a series of decorative techniques.
Top FIMO artist and jewellery designers from all over the world will teach you how to create unique shapes, vibrant colours, eye-catching textures and sparkling patterns to design jewellery that expresses your individual style. Discover and learn the entire process of making your own polymer jewellery from start to finish! Register now and save yourself one of the limited seats in our workshops.
In this free live workshop you will learn how to create Rainbow Earrings with FIMO. FIMO artist Lisa takes you into the beautiful world of pastell colours and teaches you how to craft earrings and a matching jewellery dish from leftovers. By the end of the workshop your self-made earrings can be placed in your self-made jewellery dish.
Host: Lisa from @meinfeenstaub
Learn how to create colourful Hoop Earrings with FIMO. Jewellery designer Emma will explain the basics of working with polymer clay and takes you into the fascinating world of color mixing. By the end of the workshop you will hold your very first self-made Hoop Earrings in your hand!
Host: Emma from @polymerclayloves
Learn how to create trendy Leo Earrings with FIMO. Jewellery designer Lovisa will teach you step-by-step how to create beautiful Terrazzo patterns with some sparkling gold effects. By the end of the workshop you can wear your first handmade leo earrings!
Host: Lovisa from @lovanju
Our free FIMO live workshops are made for beginners and advanced creative minds. The workshops will be held by top FIMO artist in English on a YouTube live stream. Every workshop will last approximately 60 minutes.
To join the workshop you will need to register for the workshop as we only have limited seats available in every workshop. After registration you will receive a mail with a streaming link to the workshop as well as a detailed material list to get prepared on time.
- Introduction: Get to know our FIMO artist.
- FIMO Basics: Learn about the materials, tools and proper methods of making stunning jewellery with FIMO.
- Project instruction: Follow the step-by-step instruction of our FIMO artist from the start to the end of your jewellery project.
- Project finishing: Learn about the hardening of FIMO and how to assemble your FIMO jewellery.
- FAQ sessions: Chat with our FIMO artist and FIMO experts and ask your questions.
- Livestreaming of workshops takes place on Youtube live (no account needed).
- All FIMO workshops are free of charge.
- Hosted by top FIMO artists and jewellery designers.
- Live demos with step-by-step instruction so that you can work together in real time.
- Work at your own pace at home.
- Get a list of all required material to join the workshop by e-mail and PDF.
- Recording from the livestreaming event will be provided after the workshop for review.
The FIMO live workshop will take place on YouTube Live. To join the workshop, you will need to register through the form to secure yourself a seat as the number of participants is limited to 300 worldwide. After registration you will receive an e-mail with a streaming link to the workshop. The link will be active as soon as our FIMO artist starts the transmission.
The FIMO live workshops all are held in English.
Yes! The FIMO live workshops are a free service provided by FIMO. All you need to do is to register for the workshop with your name and your email address via the registration form.
After registration you will receive an e-mail with a detailed material list for your workshop project, so you can get them in time. Alternatively, you can simply check the workshop details on our website. Watch out for the special offer of our cooperation partner Crafty Arts.
FIMO is one of the most versatile jewellery-making materials. Due to its easy processing and the large selection of colours and effects, FIMO can take on whatever shape and design your imagination can conjure. >> Discover the full range of FIMO products
Don’t forget to share your results by tagging @fimostaedtler!