Graphite and coloured pencils made of WOPEX material
Some of our pencils are made from WOPEX material in a modern and efficient manufacturing process. This not only benefits the environment, but also the writing and colouring process.
So these pencils are simply perfect for use at school, at home and in the office.
- The wood flour used in the wood-based material is a by-product from the timber industry, which is generated during sawing and planing. This allows us to process even small parts of the tree that would otherwise not be used in the pencil industry.
- We maintain short transport routes to our production facilities here in Germany by using wood from PEFC-certified German forests.
- The modern manufacturing process makes this pencil particularly robust, which can also be seen in the high break-resistance of the lead.
- Due to the high material density, the pencil is heavier and, as we think, more comfortable to hold.
- And if you happen to manage to break the pencil, it doesn't splinter.
- The soft surface makes the pencil slip-resistant, so there are no boundaries to your creative ideas.
- In addition, the homogeneous material allows the tip to be sharpened evenly.
Our contribution to the environment
The wood used comes from sustainably managed PEFC-certified German forests.
Our quality standards
We manufacture in Germany for highest quality.
The pencils consist of different granulates with graphite or colour pigments used for the lead, decor for the pencil surface and a wood-based material.
Our innovative technology
The pencil is manufactured from a single cast, which makes our manufacturing process particularly efficient.